A new training program for producers presents the fundamentals for maximizing economic return on nitrogen investments while minimizing nitrogen losses.
The third annual Nitrogen Conference will be held Thursday, February 16, 2017 in Mankato. Experts focus entirely on nitrogen in crop production and environmental stewardship for agricultural producers and professionals.
New from Nutrient Management
- 7/24 Luxury Uptake of Boron: How Much is Too Much?
- 7/14 4 Steps to More Effective Tissue Sampling
- 7/5 Do's and Don'ts of Late Season N in Wheat
- 6/27 The PSNT from Field to Lab: How to Ensure Accurate Results
- 6/21 The Supplemental Nitrogen Worksheet for Corn: a tool for in-season nitrogen management decisions