Minnesota Department of Natural Resources requires a water use (appropriation) permit for all users withdrawing more than 10,000 gallons of water per day or 1 million gallons per year.
- 11/20 Down on the Farm: Supporting Farmers in Stressful Times
- 11/20 Learn and earn CCA-CEUs at the Conservation Tillage Conference
- 11/20 New extension bulletin ‘Organic Oat Production in Minnesota' just published
- 11/13 Field Studies: Blowing the Whistle on Marketing Claims
- 11/9 Fall vs. Spring: When to Apply Phosphorus