Take control of crop success with unbiased crop research, publications, and news from University of Minnesota Extension.
Data from 2003 to the present from Minnesota
Keep up with the latest crop production research
- 5/4 What Do the Results from Recent Seeding Rate Studies Suggest for New Spring Wheat Varieties?
- 5/3 New Nitrogen Rate Guidelines and New Website
- 5/2 Rolling soybeans: The Good, the bad, and the injured
- 4/29 Early Season Yellowing of Wheat, Barley, and Oats.
- 4/24 2016 University of Minnesota Field School for Ag Professionals Registration is Now Open
- 4/20 A multi-site study on the effects of seed treatments on soybean yield and soybean cyst nematode reproduction - 2015 results