Taking charge of your finances: How to survive and thrive
This short course will use an interactive and fun approach to teach participants how to organize and use financial records; develop and analyze financial statements; and make informed decisions regarding their finances. Producer teams will act as loan review committees and learn about these concepts as they review a case study farm. The concepts covered promote better internal decisions for farm management and stronger relationships with external partners, such as farm lenders.
Registration for the class begins at 9:00 AM with the program to start at 9:30 AM and finish around 3:00 PM. Free to attend with a lunch, but please pre-register for meal count. Contact Gretchen Thillen at 507-752-5094 or email@example.com. SWMFBMA 23669 130th Street Lamberton, MN 56152.
- Understand components and use of Balance Sheet (including related key ratios).
- Understand components and use of Income Statement (including related key ratios).
- Understand components and use of Cash Flow (including related key ratios).
- Organize and utilize Farm Financial Records.
- Greater understanding of financial tools to make better internal management and financing decisions.
Coming to a city near you!
- Marshall - Pizza Ranch - February 27
- Luverne - Pizza Ranch - February 28
Questions or comments?
Please contact Nathan Hulinksky with related questions or comments. Phone: (218) 236-2009. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.