Attend workshops and listen to keynote speaker, AgWeek publisher Katie Pinke.
This interactive short course will help you take charge of your finances.
You can become a preferred employer and find and keep good employees.
- 1/17 Comparing Corn and Soybean Cash Prices with Average Southern Minnesota Farmland Rental Rates
- 1/17 Farm Resource Guide Available
- 1/12 Third Annual Women in Ag Network Conference on February 15
- 12/29 Revised version of "Ag Income Tax Update for Farm Families" is now available
- 12/27 Southwestern Minnesota Farmland Values Decline 6.1 percent in 2017