The Crop Pest Management Short Course will be held December 8 to 10 in conjunction with the Minnesota Crop Production Retailers Association Trade Show at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis. Past proceedings of the short course are available.
The 2016 Research Updates for Ag Professionals are scheduled for Waseca on January 5, Kasson on January 6, Lamberton on January 7, Willmar on January 12, Morris on January 13 and Crookston on January 14.
- 11/25 Minnesota Soybean Variety Trials Available
- 11/23 Trial results and criteria for corn hybrid selection
- 11/13 REMINDER: "What’s Working and What’s not in Corn and Soybean Insect Management" Update Session
- 11/9 Minnesota’s help sought in herbicide resistance survey
- 11/9 2015 University of Minnesota Crop Pest Management Short Course and Minnesota Crop Production Retailers Trade Show: December 8th to 10th