The Field School for Ag Professionals offers hands-on in-field agronomy training: current insects, diseases, and crop management. This year's Field School will be July 29-30, 2015 on the St. Paul campus.
At the University of Minnesota Research Update for Ag Professionals, you will find research-based strategies to deal with today's changing pests, diseases, varieties, and nutrient and environmental recommendations. It is offered annually in January.
- 5/22 Seed Purity Standards
- 5/21 Alfalfa Harvest Alert Info - May 21, 2015
- 5/21 Assessing frost injury to soybean: Is there an interaction with soil-applied PPO herbicides?
- 5/20 May 7 Hay Auction.... AND Alfalfa Harvest Alert Info thru May 20
- 5/19 Frost injury to soybean