The Field School for Ag Professionals offers hands-on in-field agronomy training: current insects, diseases, and crop management. This year's Field School will be July 29-30, 2015 on the St. Paul campus.
At the University of Minnesota Research Update for Ag Professionals, you will find research-based strategies to deal with today's changing pests, diseases, varieties, and nutrient and environmental recommendations. It is offered annually in January.
- 8/25 Crop field day events offered in September
- 8/17 Updated forecasts of corn yield and maturity available for the Corn Belt
- 8/15 The University of Minnesota is offering three late summer field crop and tillage educational sessions this August and September.
- 8/14 Aphids in corn: The dilemma of post-pollination infestations
- 8/13 Treating late-season soybean aphids