The 2017 Research Updates for Ag Professionals are scheduled for Waseca on January 3, Kasson on January 4, Lamberton on January 5, Willmar on January 10, Morris on January 11, and Crookston on January 12.
The Field School for Ag Professionals offers hands-on in-field agronomy training: current insects, diseases, and crop management. Field School is typically held in July at the Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station on the St. Paul campus.
- 1/11 Willmar Research Update rescheduled for January 24
- 1/10 January 10 Research Update in Willmar postponed
- 1/5 U of M Extension launches new soil management and health website
- 1/4 2017 Research Updates for Ag Professionals - January 4-12
- 1/3 Two Conferences Dedicated to Soil Fertility for Crop Production and Environmental Stewardship