The Crop Pest Management Short Course will be held December 6 to 8 in conjunction with the Minnesota Crop Production Retailers Association Trade Show at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis. Past proceedings of the short course are available.
The 2017 Research Updates for Ag Professionals are scheduled for Waseca on January 3, Kasson on January 4, Lamberton on January 5, Willmar on January 10, Morris on January 11, and Crookston on January 12.
- 12/2 Aphid-resistant soybean varieties available for Minnesota
- 11/30 2016 University of Minnesota's field crop trial results available now
- 11/30 Nov 17 2016 Sauk Centre Hay Auction Summary
- 11/28 Farmers - Get Nitrogen Smart!
- 11/21 Corn grain trial results and criteria to advance hybrid selection