The Field School for Ag Professionals offers hands-on in-field agronomy training: current insects, diseases, and crop management. This year's Field School will be July 26-27, 2016 at the Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station on the St. Paul campus.
The Crop Pest Management Short Course is held each December in conjunction with the Minnesota Crop Production Retailers Association Trade Show at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis. Past proceedings of the short course are available.
- 5/2 Rolling soybeans: The Good, the bad, and the injured
- 4/29 Early Season Yellowing of Wheat, Barley, and Oats.
- 4/24 2016 University of Minnesota Field School for Ag Professionals Registration is Now Open
- 4/20 A multi-site study on the effects of seed treatments on soybean yield and soybean cyst nematode reproduction - 2015 results
- 4/20 Cereal aphids in small grains